Excellent Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is a highly quality product that offers more of the “good stuff” for less. It’s one of the more palatable ones, so two of or 3 children do take it. Hoping to switch the youngest to it so that he stops taking the sugary gummi version which hardly has any of the recommended daily allowance.

Best Omega-3's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for years. The eye strain headaches I used to have are gone and my dry skin rashes are much improved. My eye doctor even told me that my eyes are well lubricated for my age (60 years). If I had to take only one supplement, this would be it (although Cherry Extract capsules are a close second).

Comfortable on the tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Nordic Naturals Omega-3 for years and really like it. I think it is the best Omega-3 on the market. I'm not an expert but I don't have any digestive issues when I use this brand. And I find that I get the best price at iHerb.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Harpocrates on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm feeling more energetic.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a nursing mum and this fish oil is the only supplement I take for my kids' breastfeeding needs. :)

No fish taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other fish oil capsules and many have a lasting fishy taste. These are more expensive, but are high quality and have absolutely zero fishy taste. I would recommend these. iherb has the best price on these that I have found.

The best Omega-3 out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A great, bio-available product and great Omega 3 boost. Nordic Naturals is a great brand with high integrity that I trust.

Excellent Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quality product. This helps my blood sugar and mood. I trust the purity of this product. iHerb is awesome as always.

Great amount of DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just two capsules gives my hubby the recommended 500 DHA. Expensive but worth it. I take the Nordic liquid because I can't swallow these soft gels. But, my hubby loves them.

The Best Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think Nordic Naturals is the best company on the market for fish oil and I am willing to pay more and have them shipped to the UK to keep taking them. I can't stand the taste or smell of fish and have no problem taking these capsules. They are large though.