love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great for my kid

Best Omega-3's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for years. The eye strain headaches I used to have are gone and my dry skin rashes are much improved. My eye doctor even told me that my eyes are well lubricated for my age (60 years). If I had to take only one supplement, this would be it (although Cherry Extract capsules are a close second).

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best fish oil out there due to its clean and simple ingredients and its effectiveness. Stopped eating it for half a year and I could feel the lack of brain nourishment and lowered immunity. Went back to it (+ Nordic Naturals Multivitamins) and my health has improved since. Will never go without these 2 supplements!

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using omega-3 Nordic Naturals for many years. Unlike some other brands there is never a fishy aftertaste . Very easy to swallow.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

THE BEST!

Surprisingly easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The soft capsule is biggish, but surprisingly easy to swallow. No fishy smell either Will see how this goes

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nordic naturals omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good way to get omega 3, no fishy taste just lemon, like how they are independently tested too.

Recommended by Naturalpathic doctor.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product.

Beste jeg har prøvd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har prøvd veldig mange omeg 3 tilskudder, og har blit veldig dårlig i mage, kvalme, oppkast. Denne merker jeg ingen negativ på kroppen. Jeg er underernærte på fettstoffer. Jeg merker allerede på huden at den er fornøyd etter 1 boks. Jeg kommer til å fortsette :-)