Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found that by getting my Omega 3's with Evening primrose oil, I feel much better. All woman sould take this.

Hormone crazy!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hormone levels were crazy to the point of driving my husband insane. I have always only taken natural products. A week after I tried this product my moods became more level and my PMS was less severe.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered for my Wife and she had feedback that this product is great!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I seem to tolerate it ok, no fishy after taste so that's a huge plus !

taking this for maintainance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Result is not immediately but it better to eat when still young. recommended by my Aunty.

Great for skin and body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this supplement to help with my sensitive and acne prone skin. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin, with less breakouts. So I will continue to use this.

Very happy with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take and noticed a positive difference in my energy levels and moods. Highly recommended.

No more hot flushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good. Recommended ! No more hot flushes !

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking product for a month. I am 27 y.o. The reason - acne and excess hair, mood swings. For sure I have hormonal imbalance. After One month of taking "Evening Primrose Oil Blend" in a combination with "Herbal harmony"and "Natural Curves" my skin looks much better. Acne almost gone! I had lots of acne on my back, face and chest, oily and dry skin. Now it's much much better! Hope to get even better result. Will be taking all supplements for 5-6 month to reach the goal and some of it to maintain after.

outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is such a brilliant product, highest of quality and BEST price from iherb! Helps with skin conditions - awesome!

1 2 3 4