makes a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 2 caps/day and with every new day I can see improvements in almost all my health problems (diabetes type1b with severe long-term complications).

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product certainly lives up to its name for effectiveness. I've been using it now for two months and feel wonderful.

CHAGA! nice big capsules full of chaga AND oregano oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My immune system is higher now.

Good but...

Posted by Danjojo on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Notice zero "Chaga effects" - something I was wanting to check out after researching how important the proper extraction of medicinal mushrooms is. From reading glowing reviews of the brand and this product itself, I thought perhaps they discovered oregano oil would release the chemicals/constituents. This doesn't seem the case though. Still think it's working some good via the oregano and birch bark but would not purchase again for my daily dose of Chaga.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the North American Herb and Spice Company. This was a new product for me. It is very high quality and I am seeing and feeling the difference. Also the blending of both these superfoods was brilliant. Highly recommend.

chaga

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Time will tell after three months of taking them, so far they agree with me too. Easier than my grinding up into powder myself.

ChagaMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff and great place to order from. Very quick thanks

immune booster

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great product

m

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

A "must have" supplement for health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Chaga Max for quite a few years. I saw a video by Cass Ingram explain where it comes from and why it is so good for your body. I usually take one in the morning and I just feel well. I can tell a difference. I have had candida on and off through my life which the oregano in the product helps me control the yeast. It is really suppose to help your cells and immune system, and I believe it by the way I feel. I used to think the price was too high and did not take it all the time but now......I think the price is ok for what you get, and how you feel. I take it every day...

1 2