Nice Oil - Good Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried drinking it yet, but have been putting it on my skin. Great pepermint taste! seems to be helping for my skin! Try it and see for yourself! too bad it isn't organic! I am giving it 4 stars because of that

Yep, it's the stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I wish they stated the amounts/ratios of the various oils in it, but black seed tastes like the dominant one.

Great brand, but should NOT include anti-microbials

Posted by GeneAum on February 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

While NAH is an excellent brand I was disappointed to find out that this product has antimicrobials. These are fine in acute situations but should not be taken daily - as 'maintenance', like one should do with Black See Oil. Not exactly a waste of $31 as I'll keep it around for those acute situations.

Can't believe I found this amount of Oil of Black seed

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've searched for Black Seed Oil, and Oil of Black Seed on different search engines. This site has the largest quantity of any website I've visited. The price is phenomenal.

surprisingly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

magic

Black seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great love it!!!!

Good Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

My order was delivered promptly and correctly. Too bad this oil tastes really bad. hehe

Good Product & Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first purchase from iHerb.com. I have just started using the Black Seed oil. I expect I'll be back for more.