One of the best naturally-derived products to maintain good health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would rate this as highly as grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, or even Epicor in the overall boost and defense it provides to the immune system. Even the fragrant aroma from the bottle is an indication of this product's potency and efficacy. I have found oregano to be a remarkable herb in the battle against flu, virus and harmful bacteria. It is far better IMHO than the typical pharmaceutical.

great quality,affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for attacking yeast,also great support for any respiratory virus or bacteria.Of all the oregano I have tried,I like this the best.

jvogel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We purchased OregaMax to help our dog with what we thought was a viral infection. We are already noticing an improvement in his skin and hair loss. This product is excellent, pure and reasonably priced. We have since discovered that he has a systemic yeast infection as well so have added other products as well.

another use for OregaMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

by now you've read all about the wonderful natural medicinal properties of OregaMax for colds, respiratory ailments, etc. It's great for that purpose, but here's another idea...In addition to wild oregano, OregaMax also contains organic onion and garlic powder. One day while making homemade pasta sauce, on a whim I opened some capsules and added the contents to the sauce. It was great! Now I open a few capsules and supplement any dish I am making that calls for oregano, garlic and onion! A little extra boost of high quality ingredients and nutrients!

Absolutely Love, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love NAH&S Oreganol, my kids don't like the burps that some times comes with the reular Oil softgels... this on does not give the burps and is very potent!

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the Veggie Caps in conjunction with the Super Strength Oreganol. I have experienced amazing results. I had an anal fistula that had to be operated on in November. Six weeks after the operation, there was still mucus, puss, and blood seeping from the fistula. I thought for sure I would require a second operation. I ordered the OregaMax and the Super Strength Oil. Within just two days the mucus, puss, and blood that had been seeping from the fistula went away and I have not had any problems with the fistula since!!! Truly amazing results.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very fresh product. I think it has helped me with a toenail fungus.

Awesome!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had been diagnosed with Leukoplakia. After he had been taking the Veggie Caps for several days, I looked in his mouth and the lesions had begun to disappear! When we see his doctor on the 16th of July, we plan to tell him about it and introduce him to this wonderful product!

Thank God for Oreganol Oil and Oregamax!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the products from North American Herb and Spice are wonderful and have helped us to overcome the flu, coughs, colds, runny noses, fevers, some pains etc. We give the Oregamax to our fish and cats in their food when they aren't well and makes them better in no time! Most of the diseases we have are caused from some type of bacteria and these products are some of the best to help stop it.

North American Herb & Spice Co., OregaMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OregaMax really boosted my energy level and helped me feel better all over! I love this product!