Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of the North American Herb & Spice products are EXCELLENT!!! I used this to get rid of a chronic lung problem that I had for years. No matter which product you choose you can't go wrong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helped me get over my cold.

oregaresp/oil of oregano

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought oregaresp to help with a respiratory problem. The capsules were for my father. He says he feels they have helped him. I also bought the oil of oregano. My mother took the oil of oregano for pain from her shoulder to the to chest area. She said after 2 days she was able to move better.

first time user.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read cannabis cure and purchased thru you as you are less expensive than I can get anywhere else .

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product several years. I take one a day and I find that I rarely if ever get sick. If I do feel a sore throat coming on I just take two a day for a couple days. It helps with my sinuses also. You can never go wrong with North American Herb and Spice.

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always keep a bottle handy just in case I feel a cold coming on.....it wards it off!

better packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

Find the contents of softgels stay in the caplets!!Very disappointed in the Quality of packaging of the powdered form of capsuls, some bottles had over 50% of contents spilled from damaged capsuls. Price adjustments were made but the inconvenience far out weighted the excellent ,cheerful refund. Very effective for more results than than anticipated. Should be followed with a good high quality probiotic after course of application. Really potent effect on germs and virals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product. please keep it in stock

Posted by pickier-than-thou on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

I found out about this company a couple of years ago,and have been using the products ever since..Your prices are terrific and the service for delivery great,couldn't ask for anything better..Keep up the good work....

1 2