Great for Colitis, Candida and Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering horribly with these conditions For the past three years. I had been wanting to try Oreganol for a long time but was either pregnant or nursing. After weaning my third child, I decided to give it a try. I was really afraid of experiencing severe Die off but this was not the case. All I have seen is incredible improvement in my digestive symptoms, A real sense of well being and my eczema is gone! I have been telling my husband how miraculous Oreganol has been. I even suggested that we go hiking today which I haven't had the energy for since I fell I'll. This is the best supplement I have ever tried. I only wish I had started earlier.

Oil of Oreganol Is Truly Nothing Short of Miraculous

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was besieged with my annual raging sinus infection and my doctor couldn't get me in. The next day my hairdresser recommended (extolled the virtues of) Oil of Oreganol. I googled it and decided to give it a try. Five days and the sinus infection was completely gone and I usually suffer all winter until the weather turns. At a cost of $1.50 for the five days of gelcaps versus 7 days of antibiotics at $100 - well, do the math. And NO antibiotics is always a plus. Stefan

The good news!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a former user of this product. Introduced to it by a former co-worker, a 2 week use of it by my wife at age 45, CURED a lifelong bout with exzema. This company supplies a quality and fresh product. I dont buy off the shelf. IHerb shipped it fast and fresh. Thanks. I'm looking at your other products.

A great alternative to antibiotics!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands of oil of oregano and find this one to be the most potent and effective. WARNING: If you happen to burp after taking these, someone is going to wonder who ate pizza! The oregano is strong. It's great alternative to antibiotics! It seems to be able to clear up anything!

cured my gastric ulcer

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was struggling for over 12 years with untreated gastric Ulcer, and visited Stanford medical, UCSF and many other. But, now after taking this P73 oil, I am fully recovered.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for wiping out sinus infections!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great natural anit-viral, anti-biotic! I've been using it for years instead of prescription antibiotics and have had better results!

Awesome! No antibiotics in 6+ years

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to get bronchitis and lots of sinus infections! I would be on antibiotics at least twice a year. I read a book that discussed the anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of Oreganol and decided to try it. I have not been on an antibiotic since! That was over six years ago. In addition to myself I have four children who I give it to. During cold and flu season I give them one capsule a day as a preventative and they do not catch all of the crude that goes around through their schools. I do not take it every day but do when I feel I have been exposed to something and definately if I feel something coming on. One child used to get ear infections all the time. Now when his ear begins to feel as if an earache is coming on he takes 2 or 3 capsules a day for a few days. We have not had an ear infection since we discovered Oreganol! It also keeps stomach bugs at bay. I can't say enough good about Oreganol. It is worth the money!

Really Works You Gotta Try It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

After being on many rounds of antibiotics for a chronic sinus infection this is the only thing that worked! Everyone in the house takes it when we feel a cold coming on and then the cold disappears!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oreganol on the market, bar none. It's better than antibiotics at fighting bacterial infections.