Cured Jock Itch!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After an extremely frustrating YEAR of dealing with Female jock itch (my husband had it too as it is contagious and I'm sure I gave it to him since I had it first) I finally found the cure in Oil of Oregano. I have used absolutely everything over the counter with no success at all. Same goes for my hubbie. We also have gone through to 2 rounds of Fluconazole (hard on the liver) and prescription cream and powder after we took our problem to our medical doctor. No luck and no relief. After extensive research, I decided that it was more than likely not typical jock itch but a Candida Albicans issue - a yeast overgrowth, if you will. We have been using this both orally (5 drops in AM and 5 drops in PM in lemon water) and topically diluted a little bit with coconut oil for two weeks. Jock Itch IS GONE !!!!!!!!!! Actually, it was nearly all the way gone withing 5 days but now we're near the end of the war and we are winning. The first two times I applied it topically, it caused the itch to become absolutely, crazily intense for about 15-20 minutes. I swear it was the fungi fighting for their lives and LOSING!!! I am not a huge consumer of homeopathics or herbs or any kind of medicine, really. I also rarely leave reviews online and I never rave and go on and on the way I am here but this time - I just have to. My misery is over. I am a life long convert to the powers of Oil of Oregano. I am training for my first full marathon and I am so relieved to be rid of this jock itch I had to share my success story. I hope it helps somebody else conquer this problem.

Amazing results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally found this product when my daughter would get severe sore throats with hugely swollen tonsils often. A couple of times she tested positive for Strep but usually not. The doctor finally said if she kept getting this we needed to talk about removing her tonsils. It was at that point I started researching natural treatments and found this This product cleared up her sore, swollen throat very quickly and she hardly ever even gets sore throats anymore. I also recommended it to someone who has asthma and ever winter she would start getting sick and it would quickly turn into bronchitis. If she catches it early and starts taking this (I recommended 7 drops because that's what we take - I apply the drops carefully to the back molars and it really reduces the burning sensation) it NEVER turns into bronchitis! For some reason she usually doesn't remember to take it until she mentions to me that she was getting sick and I ask if she's taking her oreganol! As long as she takes it quickly enough it helps her to clear right up!

skin cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i've tried everything for basal cell cancer including black salve, and oregano oil is the only thing that worked. i applied it twice a day and put two drops each time under my tongue. it's amazing. thanks!

Innesah, London , UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best oregano oil on the market. We used it for chest infection , no need for antibiotics , which when taken previously had not worked . the oregano oil worked within 2 days , very satisfied. Have reccomended it to friends and family with great results for a wide range of ailments. A friend with Lymphoma used it , as it is very good at stimulating the lymphatic system. Great service from Iherb.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great potent product. I mainly use it for sinus infections along with a saline nasal rinse, but it has many other uses. It is even an anti-parasitic. I put it right under my tongue rather than in water because it is an oil and floats on top and sticks to the glass.

Powerful and Natural Germ Killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use Oreganol P73 to ward off colds and eliminate skin eruptions. At the first sign of a scratchy throat, we gargle with a few drops of Oreganol P73 morning and night to make it go away rather than develop into a cold. When applied topically to large, inflamed pimples, Oreganol P73 makes them disappear in about 24 - 48 hours. This is definitely something to keep on hand.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had swollen gums and a couple of teeth that were shifting around because of it. I rubbed the oreganol on my gums and I took a couple of drops under the tongue every night before bed. About a week later my gums were healed. My teeth are firmly in place again. I also had a burn on my arm cause by an oil splatter while I was cooking. The oreganol healed it right up and there's no scar!

Oreganol P73

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best remedy for most respiratory problems. I have recommended this product to all my friends and family. My son-in-law had pneumonia and was coughing non stop for three weeks, He was skeptical when I first mentioned it. But the first night he took it, He coughed once before going to bed and slept his most peaceful rest in three weeks. He is now a believer.

Cheers to P73

Posted by phlwdrd on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been a faithful P73 user for 18 months now and I am convinced this God-given herb as protected me from every seasonal cold and flu. I work in an open office, and while others around me were coughing or home sick over the winter and flu season, I did not have so much as the sniffles. My dentist was most impressed with my hygiene and did not want to know what I was doing differently. No more tender gums or plaque, amazing! I never allow my home to run out of this product. So many applications.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared my 5 y.o. daughter chronic ear/sinus infection. Better and faster then antibiotics! Very much pleased , will use again. Great for immune system , too. Taste IS pretty nasty , but she tekes it in the spoon mixed w/little bit of dr.Pepper - the only way it worked for us. Awesome product , highly recommend it to everyone!