This is a very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would like to be able to buy the pure form, that is not mixed with other oil. only oreganol oil.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product and the super strenght definetly makes a difference. When I continuosly take it I can tell it's keeping my health up. I had an internal infection and I took this three times a day and it knocked it out in a week.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oregano oil is very strong and extremely effective. My mother uses it to dull pain and help with her emphysema, and I've taken it and cured a cold on the first day. It's a great daily supplement to help your immune system and the rest of your body.

Great for what ails you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a mainstay in my arsenal against cold, flu, bug bites, warts, skin problems the list is endless. I have not used an antibiotic in twenty years and I give this to my grandchildren from babies on up. It is the most powerful product I have used for fighting the many bugs that are passed around and I have used many natural products that though good, did not compare.

Try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this stuff....from calming bee stings and removing warts....to warding of the flu!

Must have product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family uses this for everything. We have used it to stop staff, fever blisters, colds, sore throats. This is a must have in your medicine cabinet!!!!!

Expensive but worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil for about everything. Cough, stuffy nose, headaches and my son even used for a bad pimple...it worked! Can't live without it anymore. E.Cathey

Great for respiratory problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a dreadful chest infection recently and was advised in a local health food shop to try some Oreganol P73. After trying a small travel size bottle, I was impressed enough to go on to purchase a bigger, triple strength bottle. This is really expensive in the UK, so I was delighted to find that iHerb shipped to the UK at a reasonable cost. Even after paying VAT and a Royal Mail fee for them collecting the customs duty, it's still way cheaper to buy from iHerb.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very strong oil. It seems to be "working" well

Reliable Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this brand of oregano oil for quite a few years. It has been very useful and effective for preventing any colds and flus. In normal days, I use a more economical brands. My husband travels a lot and he always brings it along and with vitamin C. He loves it to guard off the illness.