MY VIEW

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is an excellent purchase.I also commend the use of the USPS as carrier as they do a good job and make swift deliveries.

Candida assist

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps kill the candida if I have a flair up from poor eating etc. I have yet to try it for colds etc, but it seems to work fast!

Not Sure Yet But I Think It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I usually use Zand's wellness formula (Insure) when I feel something coming on, however, with the intensity of the flu this year, I decided to add Oreganol for more intense symptoms. A little over a week ago, I suddenly felt the symptoms of the flu. By the time I had stopped to notice, I was well into the beginning of the illness so I assumed Zand and Oreganol would not work. Suprisingly, it did. Along with Zand's Insure, I took the Oreganol twice a day for a couple of days and viola! the flu (or whatever it was that I had contracted) was stopped in it's tracks. For many years, I have used Zand's Insure successfully if I feel symptoms and that has always worked for me, so I can't be certain that Oreganol did anything extra. That said, I was pretty far into the illness (temperature, aches, etc.) before I began taking the two; so I supsect Oreganol had something to do with entirely halting the onset of the illness. It is easy to take, so I will continue to take both Oreganol and Zand when I get sick and should have a clearer idea of Oreganol's effectiveness as I use it. Bottom Line: My initial impression is that it, along with Zand, Oreganol was very effective for me.

Oreganol P 73

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

My family has been using this product for years now. We take it at the first sign of a cold. I highly recommend this product.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have yet to use this bottle but like to have them on hand.

vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a good product.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is fine, I have only used it a little, and my mother is using it to build herself up and her immunities.

Immunity