great for travelers & smokers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Oregano oil is great for keeping your lungs clean and clear of parasites and has no side effects.

This is the best money can buy!

Posted by JillZarizz on Jan 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 7 different products from North American Herb & Spice and all of them have been incredible. You will not be disappointed!

Candida assist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps kill the candida if I have a flair up from poor eating etc. I have yet to try it for colds etc, but it seems to work fast!

Low blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does seem to help with fungus but be careful if you have low blood pressure! I took it after lunch and mine drooped from 115/70 to 90/57.

Be a bit careful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent virus slaying stuff, but I think it's not dissimilar to an antibiotic in its power, with some of the knock on effects - I am guessing but it *may* have messed up my flora balance. Now rebalanced again, and I have my own particular problems which may have caused a strong reaction, and it's all very subjective. But I would use again with caution.

Oreganol Gel Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used the regular strength and the super strength . On the last shipment, the Vietnamese customs have seized the parcel, as it is written on the bottle that it is labeled as a food supplement. I do not have a license to import food products into Vietnam. Seems strange that they allowed the same company and the same shipper (DHL) to import my parcel on 3 occasions without any problem, yet the have seized this last shipment. I feel it is a great product, hence the reason that I renewed the order for the 4th time. Seems a bit unfair, but how can you argue with the Vietnamese customs. I feel that they are carrying this food supplement ruling a little too far.

Knock out your cold or flu fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our family uses this when we get the flu or colds, it acts fast. The kids do well with it also. Has a tendency to give oregano flavored burps on occasion but not burning or reflux like just air. We never let ourselves run out of this.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Keeps my wife and I healthy during cold and flu seasons.

Stomach still feel comfort and better even its spicy!

Posted by casslyn on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Been bought for Now's brand oreganol & this wild hand picked oreganol, what i can said is 'you pay what you get'. Althought the price is expensive than other product, but the quality is still there. Important, it will not hurt your stomach at all!

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product I have found that helps with alergies.