Nice, low Calorie Drink to have before workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a drink to have before my workouts, have found this to help my workouts, but more particularly, helps me recover afterwards, quite a noticeable help there. Is best to mix in a shaker, as powder takes a while to mix & mixing with a teaspoon is not as nice. Mixes straight with water, I take about 30 min before workout, nice & light. Would recommend highly & great value.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great all natural pre-workout mix. I will definitely be purchasing again when it runs out.

Tastes bad but good energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The aftertaste is disgusting, like an extreme sweetener, but it gives a good boost of energy

Posted by Scottishdave on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As an endurance athlete this is the best pre workout formula I have tried in years ! I do feel more energetic when taken 20mins prior to workout and perform better during. Definitely not stimulating like straight caffeine, this feels much more balanced in terms of energy. No crash.

Good pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was happily surprised with this product. It's a most nutritious kick start on a slow morning, or daytime pick me up. Great ingredient profile. The only downside is value - it's a bit hard on the wallet per serve.

Energy Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first time ordering this product. I use this in concert with my pre-workout product. It gives me a boost in energy and strength. I routine is cross-training consisting of running and weight training.

Taste is not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the product cytogreens made by the same company, but this is not as good. The taste is not so good, it does provide a little energy but if you're an athlete, I would go with a different pre-workout. I won't be purchasing this again. The cytogreens I continue to love and drink every day!

Not for me ......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For a product with such a good range of ingredients this is probably an extreme score from me. Regardless, I found the after taste to be so unpleasant that I felt that I could barely hold it down. It is extremely unlikely that I will finish the container, despite the list of healthy ingredients. I will NOT be ordering it again!