Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought 5HTP to calm my nerves and hopefully get a decent night sleep. Ar first, I was confused whether to take it at night or in the morning. After trying both times, I discovered it was best to take at night, get a great night sleep and still be somewhat calm during the following day. The bonus is it stopped my nervous eating habits.

worth every penny and then some

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so very grateful I found this product! Severe PMDD was completly ruining my life for 2-3 weeks every single month. I turned into a complete emotional wreck, touchy about every little thing, angry beyond belief and super depressed! I started taking just 50mg right at bedtime and what a huge difference! I feel so much more sane and in control. As a matter of fact, my fiancee did not even realize what part of my cycle I was in until I mentioned it to him!

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is helpful for brain function and mood improvement. I tolerate this brand well. I was not able to use some other forms of 5-HTP.

Mental Health and Sleeplessness

Posted by herbalturtle on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement helps me balance out mentally when I am feeling blue for no reason. Also helps when I occasionally have trouble sleeping. Great for balancing out the seratonin levels. I don't take it all the time, just when I feel I need it.

Very good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this, my wife does now. It's a very high quality 5HTP and does what it should. I can't take it anymore due to lower GI difficulties caused by it, but I do recommend it if one doesn't have that problem. Of all the 5HTP products, this IMO is the best value.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

It helped the first time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have anxiety disorder, when I took one pill the first time before bed, the effect was like taking xanax, it shut down my thoughts and relaxed me. But that was just the first time, since I tried to increase the dosage, took it at different time, but nothing helped. I stopped taking it because I don’t know how to get the same effect as the first time.

bought it for sleep problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im not sure if this helps, others have told me it's good for sleep problems , haven't been taking it long enough perhaps.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps you sleep well and lift you mood up ... The only issue is the delivery of the products in India bcz DHL charges unnecessary cost on you for the delivery

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probably an alright quality, but I don't react well to it.

1 2 3