KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps me sleep deeply without morning grogginess

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

Now 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is ok for the price, but I don't think it is quite as effective as another brand that I have used, and will go back to.

ineffective brand for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

5HTP reliably gives me a quick mood boost, a real saver many times as I'm often low in serotonin. Unfortunately I saw no benefits from this product in particular though I appreciate Now Foods. Best results I've had with Natrol Time Release.

Unsure

Posted by forthefirstimeinforever on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took a tablet when I was feeling down/stressed and it didn't have much effect or rather give me more stress/anxiety. I'm taking himalaya stress free supplements too and was test trying both supplements to see which one has a better effect on me. This doesn't work as well as the herbal supplements, in which I have seen drastic improvement in my mood. I might try this again once I can manage my depression after finishing my two months supply of himalaya stress free supplement to give an unbiased review. Will update again after 2mths.

prirodni zoloft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

dobila sam zoloft zbog depresije i nuspojave su bile takve da sam odustala i potražila prirodnu zamjenu. 5htp i iherb su me doslovno spasili još jednom. počela sam sa najmanjom dozom i stanje se popravilo nakon par dana. ova vrsta nema suspojave, ne smeta mi na želudac. pijem ga zajedno sa litij orotatom od 5 mg. jako sam zadovoljna. naručujem ga unapred jer se bojim ostati bez ovih tableta. jako sam zadovoljna.

good for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this helps with problems getting asleep. And it's a nice and clean product.

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nezinu kā ar seratonīnu- nav mērīts. Bet miegs ir patiešām labs, ja lieto vakarā. Un pēc laika var pamanīt, ka kopumā noskaņojums ir mierīgāks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help to sleep and to relieve muscle pain

Used this for many years - a God send

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

5-HTP gives you tryptophan what the body needs to produce its own serotonin which enables you to fall asleep. As we age (or reach menopause), we produce much less serotonin and for many sleep becomes a problem. Great supplement, great brand and highly effective solution for insomnia. My advice is to take it immediately before getting into bed otherwise your brain will get the message that you want to stay awake and will take action to counter its effects - that's been my experience of some 20 years of using this. In the end I fully resolved my issue by addressing over-stressed adrenals (which is often a big factor in today's society and for women in menopause especially when symptoms go on for years). I took the herb Schizandra for my adrenals - miracle stuff. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia after 9 years of searching for a solution to my sleep issues. ♥♥☺Click on my username for more reviews – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥