KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps me sleep deeply without morning grogginess

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

Now 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is ok for the price, but I don't think it is quite as effective as another brand that I have used, and will go back to.

Nausea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took 50 mg for 4 or 5 days in the evening without any noticeable effect. Didnt lift my mood, which is why I bought it. The last time I took it on a empty stomach, as I read that this was best, and got really sick in my stomach which lasted for days.

ineffective brand for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

5HTP reliably gives me a quick mood boost, a real saver many times as I'm often low in serotonin. Unfortunately I saw no benefits from this product in particular though I appreciate Now Foods. Best results I've had with Natrol Time Release.

Unsure

Posted by forthefirstimeinforever on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took a tablet when I was feeling down/stressed and it didn't have much effect or rather give me more stress/anxiety. I'm taking himalaya stress free supplements too and was test trying both supplements to see which one has a better effect on me. This doesn't work as well as the herbal supplements, in which I have seen drastic improvement in my mood. I might try this again once I can manage my depression after finishing my two months supply of himalaya stress free supplement to give an unbiased review. Will update again after 2mths.

5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the results of this product and would recommend it to anyone who required the usage of 5-HTP Thank you Jessica Statton Melbourne Australis

prirodni zoloft

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

dobila sam zoloft zbog depresije i nuspojave su bile takve da sam odustala i potražila prirodnu zamjenu. 5htp i iherb su me doslovno spasili još jednom. počela sam sa najmanjom dozom i stanje se popravilo nakon par dana. ova vrsta nema suspojave, ne smeta mi na želudac. pijem ga zajedno sa litij orotatom od 5 mg. jako sam zadovoljna. naručujem ga unapred jer se bojim ostati bez ovih tableta. jako sam zadovoljna.

good for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

this helps with problems getting asleep. And it's a nice and clean product.

!

Posted by Strelka on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nezinu kā ar seratonīnu- nav mērīts. Bet miegs ir patiešām labs, ja lieto vakarā. Un pēc laika var pamanīt, ka kopumā noskaņojums ir mierīgāks.