Lift the clouds to your day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feel better soon!

KK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Helps me sleep deeply without morning grogginess

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know that it has worked as an appetite suppressant, but it has definetly helped me to be in a calm state and help with my anxiety. No side effects that I noticed. I take mine in the morning, since it doesn't seem to make me sleep.

Now 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is ok for the price, but I don't think it is quite as effective as another brand that I have used, and will go back to.

ineffective brand for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

5HTP reliably gives me a quick mood boost, a real saver many times as I'm often low in serotonin. Unfortunately I saw no benefits from this product in particular though I appreciate Now Foods. Best results I've had with Natrol Time Release.

Unsure

Posted by forthefirstimeinforever on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I took a tablet when I was feeling down/stressed and it didn't have much effect or rather give me more stress/anxiety. I'm taking himalaya stress free supplements too and was test trying both supplements to see which one has a better effect on me. This doesn't work as well as the herbal supplements, in which I have seen drastic improvement in my mood. I might try this again once I can manage my depression after finishing my two months supply of himalaya stress free supplement to give an unbiased review. Will update again after 2mths.

good for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this helps with problems getting asleep. And it's a nice and clean product.

!

Posted by Strelka on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nezinu kā ar seratonīnu- nav mērīts. Bet miegs ir patiešām labs, ja lieto vakarā. Un pēc laika var pamanīt, ka kopumā noskaņojums ir mierīgāks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Help to sleep and to relieve muscle pain

Just re-ordered a 2nd bottle

Posted by Sandra on Nov 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Will never be without this now. Best natural sleep aid. And I have tried St John's wort, melatonin which I hate as it gives me nightmares and makes me feel sluggish and irritable when I wake up. Valerian, and nothing seems to work except chemical sleeping pills which are addictive and mind numbing. Now I am sleeping pill free and can even sleep without 5HTP after 6 months of use. Great stuff and evens out my mood the next day.