Contains Allergen

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

Contains an allergen, rice, as a filler. Avoid if sensitive to stimulants and/or suspectible to insomina.

Now Food 7-Keto, DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 50 mg per day of DHEA, but when I added this product to the mix (1 per day); it gave me a headache and it made me hungry...go figure.

7-KETO DHEA Metabolite, 100 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking the product for 3 weeks and have noticed some loss of belly fat. I have not had any side effects.

Made me jittery

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this two weeks ago and I have noticed some weight loss but it has made me very jittery, muscles ache and loss of sleep. I just ordered the 25 mg to see if maybe this product is just too much for my system.

Not working for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this for energy support as I have had a noticeable drop in energy levels this year. So far some days it seems to work and I feel like my old self but other days I can see no change (calorie intake and energy expenditure remain the same), I probably wont re purchase this.

satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

works as advertised.

My First Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

SO-SO not really impressive.

From Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife had to discontinue using this. Was getting extreme headaches and hormonal issues. I would recommend trying the lower dosage first.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after I saw reviews that said it would reset my calorie burning point and I might lose a few pounds without actually dieting and that it would increase my energy. I haven't noticed much difference but I've only been taking it for 3 weeks. I'll continue taking it and try to control my habit of eating after 7PM while watching TV.

Jury's out

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this for two weeks, to alleviate hormone imbalance to lose belly fat, but cannot report any change whatsoever. I plan to finish the bottle because some reported changes after 4 weeks.

1 2 3