A must have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have depression and or hunger pains,then this is a good cure. I bought this product to help my wife's hives. Her hives are getting better but no fully gone, but she has no cravings and is very lively.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia and CFS but I am feeling a definite improvement in my health with these. I have cured some of my issues completely.

Best kept secret for pet and people health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My vet recommended this for my dog to help her t-cells and stay healthy. She is doing great with this addition to her supplements. She has increased energy and is able run and quite agile again.

flu complications

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My two previous flu lead to sinusite as a complication that required antibiotic treatment. The last one in December 2007 ended without complication that I attribute to AHCC, which I started to take at first signs of the flu. VZ

This plus Ojibwa Herbal Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this plus the Ojibwa Herbal Extract when I got some for my husband after he got e-Coli from a restaurant Caesar salad. Bought my own set of the two and have seen wondrous results in resolving my chronic constipation.

Ms. Sandi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is doing just what it is supposed to by helping to deplete the cells of a disease I am fighting.

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this type of complex the past few years to help stay away from colds and keep my immune system going. I have had great results. Plus if you do research most of this type comes from one place and you can't beat the price.

AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by well known doctors. Started using to help my immune system fight leukemia.

excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is surely the best product for respiratory disease. Take 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening, and cold will be history. Repeat, if not completely cured.

White blood cells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor was very impressed by the increase in my labs since I started AHCC. I was excited that iHerb was half the price of my local health food store !