AHCC to the rescue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Now foods product (AHCC) was a real life saver for me. I had developed a severe case of canker sores in my mouth - on my tongue, and some parts of my gumline). It was excruciatingly painful. I used AHCC to boost my immune system. I had a couple of small lumps in my lymph nodes under my jaw/chin. After taking this product for 5 days, twice a day, the lumps were gone. I will definitely be re-ordering to keep on hand. iherb's prices were unbeatable compaed to other online stores, and they were prompt in getting the product to me.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My heartburn and stomach pain have been cured completely before finishing one bottle. I took 2-3 caps each time, 3 times a day. After my stomach got cured, I only take the caps whenever I feel like I am getting flu.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been taking for months. Has kept my immune system strong?

fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It worked goods for me.

What a grrrreat product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only had one bottle but I have feeling it's working since my co-workers have been coming down with what ever flu bug is going around and we work so close together and I ( knock on wood ) haven't got it yet or even a cold that's been going around! whew! so I have reordered it- not taken any chances!

Immune boosting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for keeping you from catching things. My wife is always traveling to different medical facilities for her job & this helps to keep her healthy.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just been using for 2 weeks. Hoping that it will ward off flu and other seasonal maladies

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was the best priced AHCC I saw on the site.

perfect pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can only assume that these tablets are keeping me healthy (after all I'm not sick), but the condition they arrive in is perfect. I can see that. Also the service is perfect.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not sure how well this product actually worked, I only took one bottle.