Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had digestive issues for years before finally being diagnosed with a bad gallbladder. After having it removed I had more acid feelings in various places. I also discovered I am lactose intolerant to some degree. I tried these hoping they would calm the acid & they sure do!! And with the ensymes they REALLY help relieve the symptoms I was experiencing! Try them.....you'll love them!!

OK; however unnecessarily sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

OK: they work. I'd request that 'NOW' please make a less-sweet version, so that we don't have to consume calories when fighting stomach acid.

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the drugstore brands, but never liked the ingredients. This is a great product and made with only quality ingredients. I recommend this to anyone rather than the drugstore varieties. And the taste if fine too, and not chalky.

Nice new product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great combination - stops acid and helps with digestion. It does the job for me. Just reordered.

Makes me nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had higher expectations for this products. As iHerb does not carry any calcium/magnium based antacids anymore, I ordered this one. It just doesn't work, neither as antacid nor helping digest food. Even worse - it makes me (very) nauseous. Have taken about 10 pills on different days and the effect has always been the same. Maybe it would help other people, but doesn't work for me. Will not order again.

Better than tums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works really good. Much better than Tums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

These help me with only one most of the time. Really bad acid re-flux will take two.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for years -- they taste great, and they do the job well. Don't leave home without them.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

its good. helps in minuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives you relief within few seconds.

1 2