AWESOME!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had digestive issues for years before finally being diagnosed with a bad gallbladder. After having it removed I had more acid feelings in various places. I also discovered I am lactose intolerant to some degree. I tried these hoping they would calm the acid & they sure do!! And with the ensymes they REALLY help relieve the symptoms I was experiencing! Try them.....you'll love them!!

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used the drugstore brands, but never liked the ingredients. This is a great product and made with only quality ingredients. I recommend this to anyone rather than the drugstore varieties. And the taste if fine too, and not chalky.

Nice new product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great combination - stops acid and helps with digestion. It does the job for me. Just reordered.

OK; however unnecessarily sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OK: they work. I'd request that 'NOW' please make a less-sweet version, so that we don't have to consume calories when fighting stomach acid.

Makes me nauseous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had higher expectations for this products. As iHerb does not carry any calcium/magnium based antacids anymore, I ordered this one. It just doesn't work, neither as antacid nor helping digest food. Even worse - it makes me (very) nauseous. Have taken about 10 pills on different days and the effect has always been the same. Maybe it would help other people, but doesn't work for me. Will not order again.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives you relief within few seconds.

Easy to take and has a very nice taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does a great job for anyone dealing with a hernia - acid reflex. I highly recommend it.

Great for IBS.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive sotmach due to IBS and these pills really help a lot along with peppermint oil and follow the IBS diet.