Extremely Unpleasant smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Extremely unpleasant smell, like chemical or plastic! Bought the Now castor oil and wheat germ oil soft gels together and also have this extremely unpleasant smell. Seems like it's the smell of the plastic bottle. Wondering will there be any problem with it. Will not buy again.

gave me headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure why this aloe is giving me headaches, but i tested it enough to know it is the source. Perhaps it's the added ingredients. I like the way aloe makes other things work, so I will try another brand.

New Chapter product is MUCH better value

Posted by vitality on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

NOW are generally very good but the New Chapter Aloe Force is much better value for money - one of the NC capsules is equivalent to 12 of these!! But aloe is wonderful for so many things and this is a cheap one to try if you want to find out if you can tolerate it alright (which is very likely as aloe is very gentle indeed). It's a cooling, yin tonic, soothing for the gut and good for hormones, stomach etc. It can also kill candida in the gut etc, but the dose in this product is too low for that.

Dragges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

dragees arrived tampered with - many of them were broken and the liquid had leaked. smell bad.

gives us heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed about this aloe vera, it gives us heartburn and acid reflux. I had to throw it away, we can't take it.

Eeeeh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used the hole box, diden feel any different what so ever.