Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently doing chelation to remove mercury and lead from my body. This AlphaSorb-C helps this process for me (confirmed with muscle testing). I find that I tolerate esterified vitamin C better than ascorbic acid, and I like the other synergistic ingredients in this supplement. Good price too. But I wish it came in a tablet as well as Vcaps.

LOVE this product with Hesperidin

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking this vitamin C made my nose clear up a bit...I wondered why and was surprised to see hesperidin on the label ....which of course helps in allergies and is primarily used in treating bladder cancer as per Dr. Blaylock's book Natural Strategies for Cancer patients. Also, it's in the correct formulation by being buffered and it's in the 500mg which is good since you should NEVER take Vit C in less than 500 mg IF you take it ALONE. Lower does of vit c when taken alone is not good. If I had one choice of vitamin to take with me on a deserted island it would definately be Vit. C!! Taking Vit C with food makes you absorb iron from your food which you always want to avoid unless you are anemic. Stay away from iron unless anemic.

Great Product For The Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always take a Vitamin C and this product has it all and for a great price. And, at one a day, it lasts you six months. Great product and price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

im very impressed with this product. it works well with ester-c... i might even suggest that it works better than ester-c in my opinion. not had a cold since ive been taking this product.

Mild form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took years to find a form of Vitamin C that didn't hurt my stomach. This is it. I bought the biggest bottle I could find.

Fantastic C

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

easy on the stomach, and does wonderful for energy post work out.

rich contents with the best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich contents with the best value. Just wonder whether the source of vitamin c is non-GMO or not.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is unbelievable! I have a friend who has 8 children and they are never sick. I have one son and he was always sick with colds and allergies and he reacted poorly to allergy medication. One day I asked my friend how her children stayed so healthy. She told me about this product and I've been a believer ever since. I take 1 in the morning and 1 with dinner. If I start to feel like I'm getting sick or if I am plagued by post nasal drip due to allergies, I take one with lots of water and feel better, noticeably quick. I highly recommend this product !

No side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This uses the C to my wife because with other forms of vitamin has some problems with the stomach. Since the uses has not complained. Without any particular explanation I generally preferred the vitamins of C NOW who thought they were in good price and offer good results.

Vitamin C + ALA

Posted by dr-alex on November 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

Why AlphaSorb? Higher absorption - "move more Vitamin C through the body over a longer period of time", gentle to the stomach and of course the inclusion of Alpha Lipoic Acid, a truly multi-talented antioxidant "recycling plant!" You see, ALA has the ability to recycle or regenerate other antioxidants that have become inactive, such as vitamins C and E, CoQ10 and it even itself! Recommended serving size is 1 cap/day but when my body's immunity is compromised, I increase the dose to 3 caps/day (1-1-1). Highly recommended.

1 2 3