It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I helps me to focus better and increased my mental stamina. More potent than other brands.

Good for menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps with energy and hot flashes. Nourishing for us old ladies. :)

Great for Hot Climates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We recently moved from 6hrs north of New York City to Phoenix AZ and were previously using Sibereian (Eulethero)Ginseng but found that it overheated us down here. We ordered this product, got the same pain relief and helped us adjust to the hotter climate as well.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i'm afraid these did not work for me i felt horrible after taking them my body would actually feel achy and tired, i really like the now foods brand, but this one just didn't work on me

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The American Gin is doing just what is says it dies and better than the other brand I used to use.

American GInseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product, I fell ten to twenty years younger when taking this regularly. Most people do not believe I am 65 years old, and I hate to admit that I do forget to take it sometimes, but have most of the time for about twenty years. My brother is the worst, saying I wear a rug, have false teeth, etc!

T. Patton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this several times and been very satisfied with it and the full experience with i-herb.

NOW Foods, American Ginseng, 500mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking one capsule made me feel better right away. Amazing value.

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the NOW American Ginseng is an OK product. I can not feel it as much as some other ginseng products, but it is priced well. I upped from one to two caps per day, and it is still on the weak side. For a test, I tried emptying a cap into hot water and drinking as a tea.

Great! It is the thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using it for treating my fatigue caused by long periods of stress. I immediately feel the effect as I become energized.