Andrographis Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good flu remedy for thirty-five years. In North America we always took Echinacea, which only does a little for me. So I tried Andrographis and it worked so quickly I was amazed. My flue symptoms include achy throat, chesty cough, sore ears, temperature and headaches. My tablets arrive when I was feeling this way. After taking them for one DAY my symptoms subsided... nothing short of wonderful. I kept takeng the caps as the symptoms threatened to return, and for another two days, even while living a busy lifestyle, this product continued to stimulate the immune system's response to my virus. I feel that this is an excellent product and would gladly recommend it to others in the same situation.

Good product. Helps the liver. Reduces hang-over symptoms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for maybe a few months now. no issues. One thing I noticed is that taking just 1 pill 3 times per day and it seems to help reduce hang-overs after a night of drinking. Definitely a noticeable difference so I know its helping the liver. Beyond that I do not notice any other benefits...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used it for a couple of months as a part of the Buhner protocol for lyme disease. Hard to say which herb helps most but I'm making progress. Recently switched to Planetary Herbals andrographis - costs the same for 30 tablets more - but if you don't like bitter pills or plan to give this to your child I'd definitely stick with Now Foods as they're in a capsule form and easier to swallow, the taste is much more bearable as well. Buhner was right, andrographis is an exceptionally bitter herb.

Not only for humans...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Andrographics Extract was advised to me by my pet doctor. Atbagebof 9 my dog was diagnosed with cancer (at least that's what laboratory analysis shown), with expected 6 months to live. It was over 3 years ago and I still buy it, as by the looks of it - it's simply saving my dogs life and keeping her in a very good shape. No other words are needed to be said but just: thank you.

seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

When getting a sore throat took this and the next morning I was fine.

It is wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been having flu ever so often! Hate to take antibiotics, but at times had no choice. Eversince I have taken this supplement (for the past 2 months), the flu has been a non-issue. I even had to be at the presence of someone with flu, and it seems to have improved my immunity so much, that I didn't catch it. Been recommending it to many people. Anyway, it really works for me!

No colds or flu with this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now, I haven't tried this particular brand, but I swear by andrographis. It helped a coworker get over bronchitis where antibiotics didn't do it, and it never fails me.

One of the best!

Posted by kirowang on October 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong and relly effective herbal for boost Your immune system! None of the illness will kick You out, more than 1-2 days, if You use this regulary!

Oh yeah!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to give my immune system a boost in the winter. I love it. Thank you, iHerb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase