Use Instead of Anti-acids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our doctor prescribed anti-acids for my husbands acid reflux. I prescribed apple cider vinegar. I told him to give me one week before he filled the prescription. It not only helped with his reflux (he never filled the 'script', it also helped his discoid lupus by balancing his stomach acids.

ACV, must have item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Apple cider vinergar, I use for control for blood sugar, I have been taking it for over a year, it has been so long, i'm not sure what else is good for, but I don't get upset stomach any more, I take 2 capcels before each meal.

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High Blood Pressure runs in my family and I was worried about it. I researched online for natural products and read that apple cider vinegar is supposed to be great for all sorts of things. I tried this product and love it. Since taking it I have had all sorts of energy, feel better and find my self craving things that are good for my body. I highly recommend trying this.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take three pills morning and night as a wieght loss, toner and as an energy. It seems to work better than most of the supplements I've tried.

Good way to take ACV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 1 capsule with each meal to address arthritis in some of my fingers, and it's very effective

NOW FOODS ... Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product which helps with weight loss when taken along with a sensible diet. I have used Cider Vinegar for years as I know that it helps with my overall good health and well being.

AWWWW--SSSOMMME!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these and 3 of 575mg. Glucomannan -- 30 minutes before meals. I have noticed that I am eating less food -- so welcome as I am on Prednisone which makes me HUNGARY all of the time -- the Glucomannan and the apple cider vinegar have given me a bit of an edge over the prednisone side effects and i'm losing some weight! I also don't crave sweets as much as I did before taking this product. Both of these products are working for me and I feel it is well worth considering.

** Life changing **

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow!! This product has truly changed my life. I always thought that I had too much stomach acid but after getting tested, I discovered that I actually had very little stomach acid. I started taking this and it has made a world of difference in my digestion. I don't hurt after eating anymore. I take two capsules with my first bite. I even gave it to my 10-year old. He doesn't always chew his food then later tells me his stomach hurts. This rarely occurs now. If I know that I am going to eat something that will be difficult to digest, I take three instead of my usual two capsules. No digestive problems have occurred with this natural remedy. By taking this in capsule form, it doesn't erode the enamel of our teeth which is a side affect of taking the liquid form in water.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 8 of these per day. Maintained normal blood sugar and blood pressure. Exceptional for skin. 4 in AM with breakfast 4 in PM with dinner.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Had taken in 70's for joint and muscle pain. Read recent studies re lowering sugar spikes. Working for both sugar problem and joint and muscle pain.