Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product already producing a more restful night's sleep.

Helps me to sleep better but makes me angry

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps me to sleep better, but I notice that after a few days it makes me get angry more easily. This must be because it can increase the level of thyroid hormones. It may work well for others, but its not for me.

Bought for T4 & T3 stimulation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My thyroid was damaged when I was in my teens. Although my synthroid readings are normal, my basal temperature is low and I have symptoms of hypothyroid. I was looking to raise my T4 after getting results from a recent thyroid panel, as when it's slightly lower than optimum, I get boils. The day I received this product in the mail, I woke with a small boil. Usually in three days I'm struggling with taking care of it myself so that I don't have to go to the doctor for antibiotics. I've learned the herbal equivalent to taking an antibiotic, but didn't want to start on any when I was starting a new herb. By the third day, the boil had not grown and by the 6th day it was gone. Thus, it tells me this product is working on my T4. However, I have gained a couple of pounds (when I started ashwagandha, I stopped taking straight kelp tablets, as I have kelp in the Solaray - Thyroid Blend Sp-26 combination and I didn't want to risk hyperthyroid symptoms...). Since I read here some people get sleepy when starting this product, I waited until the next day to take 1 Vcap, after sleeping 6 hours (in case I got a boost of energy), since I was not working that day. Result: I got some extra needed sleep during the day. Since then, I've been taking 1 vcap Ashwagandha with my usual magnesium/calcium, inositol and passion flower (stopped vervain) before going to bed. I'm now getting 7 hours of sleep nightly, instead of 6 hours (or less). I've also noticed less depression since taking this product. Some days I'm not experiencing depression at all. I was also dealing with anxiety attacks regularly after multiple stresses at work the last two weeks of July (I might get 1 anxiety attack a year before these multiple attacks). It resulted in a fibromyalgia flare followed by chronic fatigue. Eating protein every two hours brought me out of the chronic fatigue, but I was still struggling with the energy draining anxiety attacks (over the simplest things - snowball affect - and w

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with this product. Feel like my thyroid works better when taking this.

Sleep a little better, but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have gotten more or less impotent. Hope that little side effect disappears ASAP! Anyone with similar experience? EDIT : The Little guy is back in action again. Was worried there for a while. I seem to get the Product working better if i take them on an empty stomach. Maybe i just need to experiment and see what works best.

Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine recommended this product for stress relief. I have been using it now for 2 weeks and I have noticed that I havent been so stressed .

Unfortunate High Tolerance But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately I have an extremely high tolerance to any sort of medication. One thing to try to do is take the , just go read, watch some Netflix,and then you can slowly see if it works or not. I tend to spend quite literally all day wondering about my supplements, are they working? Does it say what is written? But the more you doubt it, it’s going to suck for you. Just go in with a positive attitude about it and you won’t end up like me

עד כה לא הרגשתי דבר,אדווח בהמשך

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

עד כה לא הרגשתי דבר,אדווח בהמשך

hmm not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

been looking for help with insomnia. I was diagnosed with high night cortisol but I dont think these helped. Results were inconsistent. Sometimes I slept better and sometimes slept worse. Hard to tell if it was these.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't taken it consistently enough to notice a difference, but no harm and no side effects.

1 2 3