Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

astragalus from now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this herb for a long time... it helps my imune system immensely.. but i am dissapointed to see.. nows version.. contains magnesium stearate

Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

We use this as a family and have to say it really helps us in our daily lives. I particularly feel more focused and calm although I actually bought it for immune support during this horrible flu season. Will keep on using this product.

ปานกลาง ถึงดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

อาจต้องทานต่อเนื่องระยะยาว แต่ไม่เห็นการเปลี่ยนเด่นๆ

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

ok

Kinda works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure whether because of Astragalus, but really feeling my ovaries (I'm taking other herbs as well).

1 2 3