Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

astragalus from now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking this herb for a long time... it helps my imune system immensely.. but i am dissapointed to see.. nows version.. contains magnesium stearate

Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice small size. Too early to tell...

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful to have found this herb. I have been taking it every day since the end of November 2010 and I already feel the difference. My colds are less and infections are few. I highly recommend it!

Kinda works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure whether because of Astragalus, but really feeling my ovaries (I'm taking other herbs as well).

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend uses this as he is undergoing chemo and it is a supplement that is recommended to help with the effects of chemo.

Astragalus

Posted by Vizion on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am interested in Astragalus in general due to it's potential effect on telomeres. With this particular brand and product I didn't really notice anything noteworthy, then again the effects may not be noticeable, nonetheless I think there are better brands out there. I will try a different brand of Astragalus later and then adjust my review. Thx

Good Product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day - 1 g - and when I am ill I take it at night as well. I like the idea of a natural way to boost my immune system. I would like to see it made in a 1000mg strength.

1 2 3