excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus is a wonderful tonic herb. I highly recommend it for anyone with a stressed out life-style (all of us!) I trust the quality of the Now Foods brand and the price can't be beat.

immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My immune system isn't what it used to be. I work in retail and am exposed to lots of people. Taking 2 twice a day has cut my down time to almost nothing

Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This truly gave me a new start! From tired and dizzy to clearheaded full of energy. I will nerver stop using this!!!

not catching cold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

not catching cold while i take this

ASTRAGARLUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product for winter

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father takes 2 capsules in the morning and before bed. It works effectively for his allergic runny nose.

Immune boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very evident immune boost for myself and my partner, we get sick notably less frequently and less severely.

Great for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whole family takes this and have seen a decrease in colds and flu during especially during the winter months.