Astragalus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We take one a day for almost a year and have had no respiratory problems. We recommend it.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and it's working well. I do not take the full dosage indicated on the instructions. It calls for 2 capsules twice a day and I just take one each day and it still works well. On top of it all, iHerb has it for the best price that I have been able to find....and I have searched high and low for the best deal.

ASTRAGARLUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good product for winter

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My father takes 2 capsules in the morning and before bed. It works effectively for his allergic runny nose.

Immune boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very evident immune boost for myself and my partner, we get sick notably less frequently and less severely.

Great for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Whole family takes this and have seen a decrease in colds and flu during especially during the winter months.

good tonic effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time when i order astragalus. This product has a good combo with american or korean ginseg. And yes you will definately feel the benefits of tonic effects. Want to quit coffe? Feel weak in the morning? You maight want to try this product.

protects from viruses????

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what is that doing, but I take 2 caps a day and happy with it!

Really working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is really working! It's giving me energy and good night sleep. But one capsule morning and another on evening is enough for me, if I take two I don't feel sleepy when time to sleep. I also got my first seasonal flu after starting to take this and it lasted only three days with very weak symptoms. Only a small minus for capsule size -it could be smaller and animal gelatin free.

Great product to build Immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When travelling overseas I usually get a cold or sick. But this time I took 2 x Astragalus morning and night what an improvement. Did not get sick at all. My daughters take this product as well to build their immune system and it really helps them during the winter months.