headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have headaches after taking this

Capsules melted

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The capsules began to melt after 2 months. I have bought other supplement from the same brand but the capsules were fine. It got worse after 6 months when the capsules melted completely and it was a nightmare even taking it out from the bottle.

WORST SMELL EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have about 20~30 supplements. It has the worst smell of them all!!! My urine and my fathers urine turned orange! Do not buy this!!

Now Foods, B-100, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep my supplements in a corner of my wardrobe, so it is a definitely cool & dry place. The 1st time I bought the stock turned out to be gummy after 2 months, so I thought it could be me did not close the cover properly or whatsoever.... Then, I tried another order 2 mths ago. Same thing happening and the leftover turned out to be so smelly and the capsules were so gummy sticking in the bottle. I will never buy this product again!

Has not lasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Some kind of reaction has happened inside the capsule which has caused dark spots to appear a few months after i bought them. This has not happened with any other supplement I use, and i am a regular user of many supplements. The expiry date is not for another 18 months, so they have turned out to be expensive content for my trash can.