Energy booster

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this twice per day, and has for years. She says it gives her MUCH more energy. When she misses a dose, she can really feel the difference. Good product, good price. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: a huge selection, low prices and fast, free shipping! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

now brand vitamins is the least expensive of the trusted brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it meets my needs, been taking it for years

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Large amount of drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amount of substance concentration Wake up refreshed

packed tightly

Posted by americiumdream on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

. I empty out the capsules into a powdered snack mix, and I noticed that some of the B vitamins are no longer a powder, but have instead been pressed into hard beads that are not easy to mush through the sifter . . that might be due to one of the ingredients absorbing moisture from the air? maybe they should be pressed into mct oil, to hide it from the air ? . anyway, I do like powders, and all B-vitamin powders are like that so I would buy this brand again .

Value for Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Vit B, in order to sleep better at night, so far so good.