Cured B12 Deficiency I Got From Taking Methyl B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff. It cured my B12 deficiency which I got from years of taking Methyl B12, which was a big mistake. I believed the sales pitch that methyl B12 would be the better and healthier version. Save your money and buy this instead.

B.12. Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have not had moons on my nails for years and ridges in my nails that split the nail at the end. After 10 days, moons are coming back and after 3 weeks ridges are going as well. What a difference these capsules make.

Feel calm and happniess

Posted by onestop on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really feelimg good and tasty pill under the tongue... I love I could foud this product. \

Taste fine, good dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another good value from Now Foods. The B12 in most multi-vitamins isn't enough for a lot of people.

Super Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Best

Really good deal!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Vegan or not you have to experiment with adding B12 supplement to your diet as it seems that it's really easy to become deficient with it but also just as easy and cheap to supplement. This bad boy will last you years. It has the "simplest" kind of B12 available on the market but it's the most researched one and does the trick just as it's more expensive analogues. The "cyano" part doesn't seem to do anything that it's name implies though of course it's always encouraged to do your own research on the subject. Anyway 1k mcg is a perfect amount to take three times a week as research shows that B12 has some trouble getting into your system if taken too much too quickly. On that not it's recommended to put lozenge under tongue to make consumption slow, steady and effective. Have a pleasantly warm day!

You can chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product has no animal components. Its impact will be assessed only in a period

Works fine for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my family. And it’s great price, great quality, I’m so happy with this.

👍