Now Foods B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have B-12 deficiency & reacted badly when I took this. It is because it contains cyanocobalamin, I have now switched to taking methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin which are the biologically active forms the body can use immediately. If you really need B-12 I recommend staying away from the cyano form.

Too much fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too many sweeteners!

Cyanocobalamin is a bad form

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cyanocobalamin does not occur in nature, leaves cyanide behind for the body to process. Will throw away. Methylcobalamin is a better alternative.

Cured B12 Deficiency I Got From Taking Methyl B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff. It cured my B12 deficiency which I got from years of taking Methyl B12, which was a big mistake. I believed the sales pitch that methyl B12 would be the better and healthier version. Save your money and buy this instead.

B.12. Lozenges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have not had moons on my nails for years and ridges in my nails that split the nail at the end. After 10 days, moons are coming back and after 3 weeks ridges are going as well. What a difference these capsules make.

Feel calm and happniess

Posted by onestop on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really feelimg good and tasty pill under the tongue... I love I could foud this product. \

Taste fine, good dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Another good value from Now Foods. The B12 in most multi-vitamins isn't enough for a lot of people.

Getting old, rarely eat meat...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hey, I don't want to end up with some preventable disability. After reading about the need for B-12 and the sparse amount of it found in a lactovegetarian diet, I decided to take swift action. I swallow these lozenges, which are not large in diameter, and they go down fine. For those who prefer to dissolve orally, they are "very berry" flavored.

NOW vit B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hate the fact that NOW only offers what I need in a chewable and with lots of coloring at that. However, it does do the job intended quite well, and is hypo-allergenic. I'll reorder.

b12