Strong!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took one capsule one morning, got so much energy and felt pretty good. But restless and got a racing heart, and insomnia for two nights. I read this is a reaction for too much b1, the recommended dosage is 1 mg, this has 50mg..

calms nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

Not so smelly and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying several types of b vitamins I have found out that I like this type best. Mostly because they don't smell so bad as many of the others. They are also easy to swallow.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

Good for energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 2 month capsule has change color

Fantstic.

Posted by Vladimir on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. He helped me leave the cigarettes!!!

Good for homecooked food for cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my home cooked food for my cat. I follow the recipe by Lisa Pierson and this was recommended.