Strong!

Posted by ling76 on June 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took one capsule one morning, got so much energy and felt pretty good. But restless and got a racing heart, and insomnia for two nights. I read this is a reaction for too much b1, the recommended dosage is 1 mg, this has 50mg..

calms nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

Not so smelly and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying several types of b vitamins I have found out that I like this type best. Mostly because they don't smell so bad as many of the others. They are also easy to swallow.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

Good for energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Now Foods, B-50, 100 Capsules

Posted by ReputableReviewer on May 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good supplement for those nervous ones, who can't control themselves totally without help from the side. Just these additional ingredients could be better, less of them. Sometimes Now Foods make it good, sometimes - bad. Its a pity that this brand does not have clear vision.

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 2 month capsule has change color

most disappointed product on iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

this is the most disappointed product i bought from iherb! it's melted by itself! I keep it in my medicine cupboard with all of my supplements (a lot from iherb) away from sunlight, heat, humidity. but this product start melt quickly by itself while other supplements are nothing happen. within around 2 mouths, capsules melt a lot, all stick together and powders come outside. I afraid to take it, so end up with throw away. :(

Fantstic.

Posted by Vladimir on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. He helped me leave the cigarettes!!!