No real effect after a few months. An honest review.

Posted by healthydoesit on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my parents to help with energy and stress. The reviews I read were nothing short of miraculous, with people having serious bursts of energy and well being. I've waited months to review it, because I know it can take a while to get to work. So far, no noticeable changes for wither of them. They're both Still constantly tired and dragging with low energy. Stress effects are the same and even some depressing winter and spring days. They've also both been sick numerous times during the winter, so it doesn't seem like Their immunity was boosted as some claimed. I do know the benefits of B vitamins, so I'm.not saying these don't work. I'm just giving an honest review from two.people who have used it for months. And This is even alongside vitamin C and a clean diet. Maybe they're not absorbing it since it's in capsule form. Who knows? I with try another brand for them. Maybe a liquid or sublingual form instead. Also, I wish this had the methylcobalamin form of b12. A much better, easier form to absorb. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Meets the needs of healing diet I'm on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It meets the criteria of my healingnaturallybybee diet. I wish it had natural niacin instead of niacinamide. I have to buy separate niacinamide supplement.

okay good price, no coating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a cheap source of B-50. It would help if it had a coating on it.

Great potency, leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is great as far as increasing my energy levels. I just cannot stand the taste, and the pill is so large, it's hard for me to choke it down. I will be ordering the capsules next time.

bright yellow urine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i always take the tab before bed and the early morning urine turn bright yellow the next day. Im reluctant to take them now.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I guess it's allright, a bit hard to swallow these pills though.

AFFORDABILITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ONCE AGAIN GOOD PRODUCT AND HAPPY.

B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems fine but how do you judge whether a B complex is working, is there a blood test.

Pills aren't the easiest to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While a good value, these B-50 are a bit larger than my last brand and it lacks a smooth coating, i.e. it's a bit rough. For finicky pill swallowers, you might want to look elsewhere.

1 2