Great Immune Booster!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Excellent for colds & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Improve the mood and sleep quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it before sleep. On the next day, I always feel sense of warmness around my body. It doesn't happen if I just take beta glucan product. In addition, I find that I sleep better and my mood has been better. The effect of mood is subtle but I certainly feel it. This product is a little more expensive than the Now beta glucan + maitake combo. However, I certainly think that this product is a better deal because it has 250 mg beta glucan. The Now beta glucan + maitake combo has only 100 mg. According to sourcenatural website, you have to consume 2mg / kg of your body weight to maintain a healthy immune system.

Beta Glucan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

I am very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied

Great product for immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am giving beta-glucans to my little sons to boost immunity as my older one catches anything in kindergarden and 'shares' with younger one. It really helps and they're not sick since then. As well as I gave them more of it when going through any disease. I recommend it to all my family when sick or recovering.

Beta-Glucans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

this is powerful supplement for Immune, it is most good for Healthy Immune Support

Posted by My Page on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am Take 1 capsule daily , it is really improve my Immune. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it s amazing supplemet ,just few month , I feel good , healthy , Thank you iHerb

Perfect