Same great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dispite the different looking box, it is still the same great product I had bought previously at a health food store, only iHerb was lovely and had it on for a much better price! I use this in muffins and yogurt mostly and am very pleased with the clean taste. I have noted that it doesn't seem to be as good in almond milk or tea (with almond milk) though... but I think that is more something to do with the milk. Stevia does not taste like sugar, so you have to be ok with that to appreciate it for what it is!! iHerb sevice excellent.

Muy bueno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sabor bastante dulce y bastante bueno. Recomendable.

comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good had used this brand earlier on.

one of the best

Posted by plotus on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it DOES NOT HAVE AN AFTER TASTE like others.it is sweet and has also chromium and inulin which are important to dietary.i will reorder

Best stevia

Posted by Joanna on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband was diagnosed with diabetes and i have searched for the best sugar replacement for his coffee and tee as he likes them sweetened. This stevia delievered, it disolves perfectly, does not give us any funny aftertaste we were getting while trying other brands and it stays in powder form for ever, just perfect for us.

By far the best Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is the only one I will use now. All the others taste bitter. I seriously love it. The next order will be the loose stevia instead of the packets since I am racing through the boxes. I think this is my 5th order in 2 months.

very good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweat in taste and the right amount in the packets

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!!

Handy to have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We use the liquid primarily, but the packets are in my purse and as a replacement for Splenda, etc.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this. It's afordable, it has the stevia plant fiber in it, and Chromium! It acts just like the other stevia i've used, and has the same sweetness.