No where near as good as regular Now Foods Stevia powder or French Vanilla by Now Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the Now Foods French vanilla liquid and regular stevia powder but this flavor is highly chemical and not very palatable.

Hot Cinnamon Roll with coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great addition to my collection of flavored stevias. I love sweet coffee, but now have to cut out the sugar. This is the perfect alternative. If you like cinnamon in your coffee, this is exactly what you will want. It is a thick consistency, so it doesn't just pour out of the top, you actually squeeze drop by drop out of the lid. I found that 2-3 drops per 8oz coffee was about perfect. I am so glad I found this product! Tastes quite a bit like a yummy hot cinnamon roll in your coffee.... mmmmmmmm

Yum!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavour, like a Cinnabon without the guilt or insulin response!

Best so far

Posted by odereviews on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Now Foods, Better Stevia liquid sweetener so far. Has strong cinnamon taste with hint of vanilla. Fits well with tea, yogurt, hot cereals... Great price and quality ratio. This still has that stevia aftertaste.

Artificial taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product has a pronounced artificial taste.

Love the taste , Like apple pie !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product , a little goes a long way and the taste and smell , I add it to my dinks & food . was recommend to add to my apple cider vinegar with water to make it more palatable and it made it taste like apple pie . Love it .I add it to my hot chocolate & coffee too.

One of the best sweeteners out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a lover of cinnamon and vanilla, it's no surprise I love this product. It adds a wonderful little punch of flavour to my baked goods without the dirty, filthy carbs to go along with it. I also love that it has a dripper to control the amount I use, without wasting it. Good stuff!

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the best of the flavoured stevias I've tried. It's quite thick as it's a glycerine-base, but the squeeze bottle makes it easy to dispense (as opposed to a dropper). Really concentrated flavour, smells fantastic, and makes anything I use it in taste phenomenal. Love it in oats, mixed with canned pumpkin, mixed with unsweetened almond milk, in homemade almond butter. Ordered a second bottle as soon as I tried the first one that arrived.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for cinnamon and vanilla lover!

JP, NY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I use it with my plain yogurt and protein powder. I love the taste.