Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

This dark chocolate stevia is heavenly in peppermint tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in protein shakes, oatmeal, protein pancakes. It loses a star though as my bottle isn't air tight and the lid wont close properly on my bottles

tastes bad and just drips from dispenser and doesn't close well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

definitely won't buy this one again, but the liquid stevia from wisdom natural tastes good, drip perfectly from the dispenser and close well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes just as good as other chocolate stevia I've tried (Wisdom, NuNaturals), but the formula is GLOOPY. It's like syrup and very hard to control. I won't be buying it again, the savings aren't worth it.

Love it

Posted by Hjertemat on June 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is so much better than SweetLeaf! You can use more before it gets bitter! It gives a rich, good chocolate flavor to smoothies, milk, etc. My three-year old gets hemp milk with 2-3 drops of this, and it´s chocolate milk! I use it in chocolate smoothies, along with some raw cocoa powder, frozen banana and hemp milk. Magic!

I like it

Posted by nikolina on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use sweeteners mainly for my coffee. At first, I could not get used to the taste, ie over the aftertaste, but after a few weeks I got completely used to it and I don't notice the change of taste in coffee. Could be a bit thicker... In the end, I like it and I'm not going back to those chemical types of sweeteners. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better to add good quality organic cocoa powder and Now stevia powder.

Love it! Now stevia -

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the rich flavor stevia that Now Foods brings with their Better Stevia bottles! This chocolate version is amazing. You do need to add more than they say, so it doesn't laste that long... but it's worth it! The liquid is more like a syrup as opposed to a watery liquid.

Good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother saids it does not taste as dark chocolate, more closed to milk chocolate.She only recommened for hot milk.She tried for baking and said quite OK.

Strange chocolate flavour