Best Yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Stevia Liquid that I have tried yet and there have been many others but they do not compare to the quality that you get with this one. Not only is this one much thicker due to the glycerin but it is much sweeter so you need less! I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a natural sweetener and will purchase it again when I need more..A little goes a long way with this one!

very concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would probably like this better if I hadn't started out with a glycerin-free (more liquid) brand first. This is so thick it's hard for me to measure a precise amount in to my morning tea. However, I'm still giving it 5 stars because NOW always makes good products and the flavor is good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got the vanilla flavor too but it was kinda gross. This one is nice for just sweetening and no extra flavor that may or may not ruin the drink.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like these drops. They mix into my coffee or tea very well and have a good, sweet flavor. I also like that they have no aftertate.

New to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You need twice the amount of the glycerite as the extract. It's a bit tastier, less bite, but I may just save the $$ next time and get the extract.

Really well!

Posted by Francois on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used Stevia but not in liquid in France (powder),setvia liquid is more economical to use, recommended!!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like it because it doesn't contain alcohol, but the glycerite is like syrup and it's hard to put the dropper back in the bottle without making a mess. :(

Never again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE my stevia, and have used numerous brands - but these are disgusting and getting thrown out as I can't give them away! They are oily, and you can taste it. The flavours are "fake" and leave a gross aftertaste - if you cant afford the better brands then I would say you might tolerate the Toffee in this brand, but that's it. I also noticed numerous reviews refer to flavours from the other range, so I think alot of those 5 stars belong on a different product and should be taken lightly before spending your hard-earned money.

Best around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used to use nunaturals & were so disappointed when they changed their formula. We've tried everything on the market, & this is the best replacement.

From Italy