Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

On the sweet side of things

Posted by pattipike53 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a pleasant-tasting stevia. The price is affordable enough. The only downside is that it is in a base that contains alcohol. Also, it tends to get gummy around the opening. Other than that, it's quite nice.

Best Way to Use Stevia

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for about 10 years now. A little goes a long way so it lasts for a few months for me. Unfortunately, the price has more than doubled in that time.

Best tasting stevia

Posted by Ashersmama on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one thing I MUST keep on hand, as I use it daily in my tea. Iherb has the second best price I found, but their shipping policy sealed the deal.

Thinner

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked it better when it was a thicker consistency... but it's still sweet.

es bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta pero prefiero el azul.

Best Liquid Stevia

Posted by sunflower on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this stevia, but I do not like the packaging. They need to include a dropper to dispense the liquid. Otherwise half of it is lost with the leakage. I have been using my own dropper. I would also rate this better than the other Now Foods Liquid Stevia in glycerin.

[Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)] Now Foods, BetterStevia, Original, Liquid Extract, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product, 2nd purchase. Pros: Nice n Sweet as before; NOW comes w/ a foil SEAL....as before it had none - it leaked like a sieve during shipment. I like that it's also Organic. Great taste. Expiration Date: Dec 2019 !!!Yes!!!! Cons: Cap tends to stick whereby you need to pry it open with a flat butter knife. My guess: The stevia tends to 'glue' it on. Maybe they can think of something better later on...but costs are probably a consideration.

1 2