IT HAS CHANGED AND NOT FOR THE GOOD.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been useig it for over 4 years now and it WAS good at first BUT I have noticed here the last couple of time I have purchsaed it that it has changed. It used to be thicker and I use to only use a couple of drops in my coffee. Now it is more runny and it takes more drops to get the same sweetness as before. I also noticed that the price has almost doubled.So now I am paying more and getting less...I am going to look for something else because Better is not better for me but it is for them if they are wattering it down and charging more for it.

Bring back the orange label

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't care for the new formulation - bring back the old orange label product.

Formula changed?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff used to taste very sweet to me, not anymore. It tastes a lot less sweet and more bitter. I dont know if my taste buds changed or the product did, but i think its the product because the packaging was different

not so great..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This Stevia claims it doesn't have an aftertaste, but it does. It tastes like a chemical. I would recommend the sweet leaf version instead.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Had a problem with this product. The glycerite cause a sever case of constipation as glycerite is wont to do. I would not have made the connection but that an herbalist had warned me that the glycerite will do that. I am looking forward to trying other stevia products when I get a little more cash.