No Bitter Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that I have ordered many times. I like it because it has No bitter aftertaste like some other stevia products do. I use it all the time and it lasts and lasts and lasts!

Stevia Sweetner - replaced sugar for my coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have reduced the amount of processed sugar substantially since beginning to use this great tasting natural sweetner. I have shared with my friends who also love this product.

Stevial Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this to sweeten most of our foods and beverages - without the calories or spiking insulin levels. We have not drank soda in many years because we use therapeutic grade essential oils in our water and sweeten it with Stevia!

A Little goes a long long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although stevia is not my favorite sweetener, this is probably the best tasting stevia I've tried yet. I use it to extend the sweetness of the erythritol that I use.

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is easy to use and Stevia is so much safer than chemically produced sweetners. I will continue to order this product.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I first tried this in the smaller version and loved it so much that when I saw this size, I had to purchase it as it is more economical and such a great value! This particular Stevia is my absolute favorite and I have tried quite a few different brands..

Excellent 0 calorie sweetner! The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using liquid stevia for years now, but had been getting from a different source and brand. When they didn't have stock a few months ago, I found this NOW Foods brand .... VERY thick liquid and you only need a drop or two for most things! No bitter or funny after taste. Very happy!!

Stevia Glycerite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this! Bought in bulk. It lasts for ages and tastes amazing, especially in teas. Makes green tea drinkable! ;-) I used to use Splenda and I'm so glad I've found this healthy and safe alternative.

Jolie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

How delicious! Hot tea, iced tea, coffee. I understand several soft drink companies have finally decided to use this for their products. Thanks i herb for a good price and quick annd courteous service.

Stevia is a great sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am used to another brand of Stevia. Each brand has a different potency. It seems that 1 teaspoon equals 1 cup of sugar. But that slightly differs for each recipe. However, this product worked great in my last loaf of pumpkin bread. I add one forth the required sugar, and then added Stevia for the remaining sweetness. Eveyone loved it!