Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in protein shakes, oatmeal, protein pancakes. It loses a star though as my bottle isn't air tight and the lid wont close properly on my bottles

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes just as good as other chocolate stevia I've tried (Wisdom, NuNaturals), but the formula is GLOOPY. It's like syrup and very hard to control. I won't be buying it again, the savings aren't worth it.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better to add good quality organic cocoa powder and Now stevia powder.

Good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mother saids it does not taste as dark chocolate, more closed to milk chocolate.She only recommened for hot milk.She tried for baking and said quite OK.

A little bit of an aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tried this for the first time and I find that the Now foods Stevia has a bit of an herbal after taste.

Subtle chocolate flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good in coffee or mixed with plain yogurt. A bit of an after-taste, but no more than any other non-sugar sweetener

not a huge fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very drippy, dropper is plastic instead of glass. Don't like the alcohol taste. Chocolate taste is 'ok', not deep and rich at all.

Product Seems to Have Changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have loved and enjoyed Now's Chocolate Stevia for several years, but the bottle I bought on December 15, 2017 with the new label does not taste the same, and I keep having to dump every cup of coffee I make with it. I will not buy the chocolate flavor again, and I hesitate to try the other flavor I bought at the same time.

Not bad

Posted by WendND on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Actually worked well to put into homemade cocoa or brownies. By itself is a little bit chocolate syrupy tasting. So I add real cocoa powder to my cocoa and a little of this for sweetener. Usually I think cocoa and stevia don't mix, but this was really not bad, and sweetened it up with very little, just a few drops.

Love the chocolaty taste but will need more drops than recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great but will need 20 - 25 drops per 300ml instead of the misleading 5 drops.