I like it

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use sweeteners mainly for my coffee. At first, I could not get used to the taste, ie over the aftertaste, but after a few weeks I got completely used to it and I don't notice the change of taste in coffee. Could be a bit thicker... In the end, I like it and I'm not going back to those chemical types of sweeteners. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Sabe rico

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

puede resultar amargo si usas demasiado. Si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión marca el SI,abajo y lee más opiniones clicando en mi nombre.

好東西

Posted by ivykao on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

最喜歡是太妃糖口味,不過巧克力口味很適合拿來做巧克力,椰子油對可可粉1:2加幾滴這個加一點鹽,微波拌勻試味入模進冰箱,試過不會再買外面的巧克力了,連我老公只愛垃圾食物的人都能愛上我這健人巧克力

Love it for my water bottle. Me encanta para mi botellita de agua.

Posted by Valeska on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It may sound rare, but i put it in my water bottle. It tastes delicious. I also used it with coffee and cocoa, it sweetens a lot :) Won't buy it again because it's too pricey. Puede sonar raro, pero lo uso en mi botella de agua. Está riquisima. También lo uso en el café y en mi colacao, endulza mucho. No lo voy a comprar de nuevo porque me parece caro.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good product but tastes a little bit bitter

wonderful flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my favorite flavor of the Now brands. Very delicious.

good flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stevia tastes like chocolate syrup. I like the fact that it's not a watery consistency but rather syrupy which makes it easier to pour. Overall, very nice.

Ok

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A little too fake chocolate-taste

Interesting flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as I was expecting, definitely an alcoholic taste. Useful but unsure if I'll reorder. Don't, whatever you do, lick the foil after ripping it open. Just don't.

remarkably good for a stevia product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops in my morning coffee in addition to the cococeps or cococardio powdered cocoa or in the fat bombs I make or chia puddings- not an overwhelming stevia flavor and the chocolate is tasted. Will buy again.