Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good sweetener - will buy again

Nice tase, lovely scent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very convenient to take out with you. 1/2 packet = about 1 tsp sugar. Lovely vanilla taste and fragrance. 4 stars instead of 5 as the packet is impossible to open without scissors.

Just delivered

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a yeast allergy so cannot have too much sugar or subsitutes, I have just received my delivery. I ordered this product, plus some flavoured drops. I have sweetened my morning coffee and I must say, I have used so little of the packet. I have been using plain stevia in my porridge daily and wanted some extra kick. Tomorrow is the day. I tried to buy flavoured stevia locally Melb Aust, but it just is not stocked, in fact plain stevia isn't widely stocked either, thank you for your quick service 5 days and your far more affordable prices and your variety. Hope to shop again. Cheers

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because I wanted to have vanilla extract in my coffee and tea, not sweetener... It is TOO SWEET for me.. I usually have my coffee/tea without any sugar.. Sometimes, I add less than half of the dose.

Good for being on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for travel. Tastes a bit powdery - like powdered coffee creamer. But in a crunch when you don't have the liquid option - works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good non-carb, 0 calorie, 100% naturall alternative to other sweeteners for people like me who don't consume sugar for years. It's not as sweet as the plain Stevia, so you should use bigger quantity. Kind of weird aftertaste, but not unpleasant. Packages are hard to open.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great taste.

french vanilla Stevia extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like cream in my coffee but ok with this instead

Like to use it in my shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is so much better than plain stevia. It doesn't dissolve well in things like ice tea, but works fine in my protein shakes and gives it a very nice flavor.

MY favorite sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Stevia before but always found it a bit bitter...the French Vanilla flavor is my favorite and I can use it on everything.

1 2