Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on March 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read this caused a few people acne, I took a chance. After one week I broke out like crazy! Unfortunate because it really made my hair fall out less!! I had awesome results with skin and hair using Eidon liquid Silica, but tried to save money by using this instead.

makes me breakout :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this supplement after hearing people rave about how it makes their grow long and strong. But for me, taking it caused horrible acne breakouts on my cheeks. The acne lasted a long time too. It took me weeks to clear up after I stopped taking the Biotin. But finally the acne on my cheeks did go away. On a positive note, NOW vitamins are quite good and one of the best companies for quality supplements. Biotin is the only one I've ever had a bad reaction to. I will continue buying NOW products because they are superior to most of the others on the market.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Honestly am not sure if it works or not . Have been Taking this for more than 3 months And have not seen a difference

improved nails .. not hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I so a chance in the growth of my nails .. not my hair unfortunately

Didn't really see any difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

Affordable product, I bought it hoping it will help with hair loss but I haven't seen any difference even taking 2 a day...not something I replenished after finishing the bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has been such a short time by using this, so I can't really tell yet. But this seems great!