Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have alopecia areata and I used this product to regrow my together with the Nature's Answer Saw Palmetto Extract. I took two pills of each in the morning and in the afternoon for the first two days and then I have been taking one of each (morning and evening) before a meal or after. After two weeks my hair stopped falling and there were small hairs in my bald spots. Its been a month and a half now and some of my patches have fully closed up and the others are partially closed. This stuff works!!

Hair in abundance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think the 5,000 mg dosage is the key. My hair has become so thick and luxurious since I started taking this Biotin. And it grows fast too!

Biotin! not only for hair and nail loss

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Biotin is an absolute killer of a pre workout supplement. It increases energy expenditure and sweating so you just know you had a killer workout! Biotin is essential for a lot of metabolic processes in our body! such as the break down of carbohydrates in our body, it also keeps blood sugar levels healthy! that's why people who use biotin report that they have also lost weight! so trust me when i tell you to go do some research on biotin and carbohydrate metabolism :D

Quality product for a reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from hair loss and low metabolism, this is the product for you. Try it with FutureBiotics Hair, Skin and Nails for awesome results. I lost over 50% of my hair - consuming both these products for approx 5 weeks and I see a noticeable difference and have had several people comment on the noticeable healthy improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Now Foods, Biotin, 5,000 mcg, 120 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for thinning hair!

Good

Posted by snowfitness1 on November 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use biotin to help my hair to grow long again faster. Seems to be working-but I take 4 pills daily.

BIOTIN FOR THICKER HAIR

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I've gotten into the my 40's my hair has become thin. I can absolutely say this this vitamin has definitely help thicken my hair along with MSM. I've used Solgar brand but the NOW brand is cheaper and it works just as good. Thanks for the wonderful price.

Nail splitting

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nail splitting significantly reduced while on this regimen of one per day.

These pills are huge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

For only being 5,000 mcg (5 mg) these pills are way too big. They could definitely do with less filler and make the caps much much smaller. I will not purchase these again.

Wonderful psoriasis product

Posted by flocksielady on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get psoriasis in my scalp and hairline. After reading on the internet that biotin helps with yeast overgrowth I decided to try it. Guess what.....my psoriasis began to clear up. Needless to say, I continue to take the product. I did stop for a month to see what would happen, the psoriasis came back with a vengence. Great Stuff!!!