Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but the Vcaps are too big for only 5mg of biotin... i would like the same product, but with less excipients.

Great price but the pills are too big!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews saying that the pills are very big and hard to swallow, I normally don't have a problem with that but these are really huge. Other than that, great product, the size of these is the only drawback but next time I might choose to spend a couple of bucks more and get a different brand of biotin. :)

Good price but not working for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 7 weeks now, and I really don't see a difference...

Okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've already brought 2 bottles of this and before that i brought the 1000mcg. I take about 6,000mcg a day for the past month. I haven't noticed any difference in my hair yet, but i am desperate to have long hair so i will repurchase this product again.

jury out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not sure why i am taking so much and my nails - hair not doing all that well

Not great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why so many people forget to multiply the ingredient concentration by the bottle quantity when comparing products? I bought this in a rush only to discover that Dr's Best had their version at 2x the strength and the SAME quantity for virtually the SAME price?! Ugh. Frustrating. Essentially, I couldv'e saved 50%. Very very annoyed.

Hair less falling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is very thin and falling a lot during dry season. Since I take Biotin, to some extends, it stops the hair falling but it does not help to make my hair grows thicker.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

幫朋友買的,吃了不足一個月,暫時沒有什麼發現,當然,亦沒有什麼不適.

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking Biotin from Now Foods for 1 month with my husband. Husband claims that he sees no improvements at all while I can say that his hairloss ceased a bit (only a bit, mind you). I've been taking Biotin to improve my nails - they were brittle and always been peeling. Biotin hasn't helped me solve this problem. But I'm ok with that because for the last 12 - 15 years nothing seems to help my nails. But I can say that my hair got better - I got hairloss problem too, and this Biotin ceased the loss quite good

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this dialy,But it's doesn't work for hair fall.

1 2 3 4