Problem: High Biotin Content.

Posted by Reviewer2117776 on Jul 29, 2012

Found out too late that the dosage is much too high for those with coronary problems - hypertension. Helps with glucose management but at a reduced dose, it made only a slight difference. Will get a product that combines low-dosage Biotin with other glucose-lowering botanicals like cinnamon extract for greater/better results. Natrol has one product containing Biotin, Cinnamon extract and Chromium. That's on my next purchase list.

Good but

Posted by 4820896657441325694 on Jun 01, 2014

Good but didn't work on me like as well as other supplements did, even after a 3 month treatment. But my nails and my skin look good however. I will try other supplements for my hair;.

no real opinion

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

Some supplements are kind of hard to rate. They might work silently, and you don't really notice them. This is one of them. Haven't noticed any difference. Will only buy if I find my self with a special need again.

Just not Sure

Posted by Reviewer1693065 on Dec 27, 2016

I used to buy a different brand of Biotin, which I think I liked better, but am not quite certain. This is a capsule with powder, which is nice, because it doesn't hurt my gastro-intestinal organs, but I'm not sure it's helping my hair as much as the other product. The other product was a gel cap filled with liquid not powder. It didn't upset my gastro-intestinal organs either, but I suspect it did more for my thinning hair than this one does. I would recommend trying this one, even so.

biotin for hair lose

Posted by Reviewer1484147 on Nov 03, 2011

This year I had bigest hair lose ever in my life. I bought biotin and already tree weeks I am using it. Now it seems that my hair lose is not so bad but to be honest I use all comex of other stuff as well for ex shampoo mask lotion from hair lose so I bealive that all complex did the matters not so bad.

Does'nt fit to my stomache

Posted by Reviewer2413278 on Dec 17, 2011

Very good and cheap product, but doesn't fit to my stomache. Can't use them anymore.

take as a supplement, no opinion yet

Posted by Reviewer2158489 on Jan 06, 2012

no opinion

Average Product

Posted by Reviewer2942289 on Jan 03, 2010

Seems to be an average performing biotin. My cuticles are still dry, but this may be due to winter conditions. I may try taking two a day to see if I get better results.

Hair

Posted by Reviewer2439820 on Oct 16, 2010

should be good for hair etc..

so so

Posted by Reviewer1129015 on Apr 14, 2011

I don't know any effect yet

1 2