Good but

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good but didn't work on me like as well as other supplements did, even after a 3 month treatment. But my nails and my skin look good however. I will try other supplements for my hair;.

Problem: High Biotin Content.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Found out too late that the dosage is much too high for those with coronary problems - hypertension. Helps with glucose management but at a reduced dose, it made only a slight difference. Will get a product that combines low-dosage Biotin with other glucose-lowering botanicals like cinnamon extract for greater/better results. Natrol has one product containing Biotin, Cinnamon extract and Chromium. That's on my next purchase list.

Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

Though still have hair loss but my hairs also noticeably growed up. I rate three for this product.

Good for nails.. hair not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd Bottle.. so far I have not seen much difference on hair.. having said that.. my hair does grow faster longer.. but I don't see new growth.. however my nails are growing really fast and also pretty strong.... maybe I might change to another brand in my next order..

Just not Sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy a different brand of Biotin, which I think I liked better, but am not quite certain. This is a capsule with powder, which is nice, because it doesn't hurt my gastro-intestinal organs, but I'm not sure it's helping my hair as much as the other product. The other product was a gel cap filled with liquid not powder. It didn't upset my gastro-intestinal organs either, but I suspect it did more for my thinning hair than this one does. I would recommend trying this one, even so.

no real opinion

Posted by h-anna on June 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some supplements are kind of hard to rate. They might work silently, and you don't really notice them. This is one of them. Haven't noticed any difference. Will only buy if I find my self with a special need again.

Does'nt fit to my stomache

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good and cheap product, but doesn't fit to my stomache. Can't use them anymore.

biotin for hair lose

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This year I had bigest hair lose ever in my life. I bought biotin and already tree weeks I am using it. Now it seems that my hair lose is not so bad but to be honest I use all comex of other stuff as well for ex shampoo mask lotion from hair lose so I bealive that all complex did the matters not so bad.

ok

Posted by Viktorija on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

ok

take as a supplement, no opinion yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2012 | Verified Purchase