Basis for osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dutch man, age 65, I suffer from osteoporosis. The doctor prescibed Calcium and vItamin D3. Bone Strength delivers the Calcium and many other necessairy vitamines and mineralen. I also use vitamin K-2 from Now Foods. Research in The Netherlands shows that K-2 is a good extra vitamin, when one suffers from osteoporosis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this to help with osteoporosis. It has an excellent selection of ingredients that are supposed to help regrow bone. Now is a good brand.

This product has saved my bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product when I commenced taking steroids some time ago and it has prevented me from getting osteoporosis. Prednisone leaches calcium from your bones but this product has prevented my bones from deteriorating.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow not funny taste.

So far so good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this supplement to aid my remineralization for my teeth. Hopefully to see more change in the next few month. Tried to open the capsule to mix the powder with my own remineralize toothpaste, but not sure if it really help. But definitely recommend this product as it is the most high absorb calcium you can get after orotate, carbonate and sulfate.

like the ingredients and seems to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

i do not take the 6 recommended pills i usually take 2 or 3 a day just to make sure I am getting at least some of what my body seems to need - good buy and good mixture IMHO

Bone up

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

now makes great products, I'm 53 been working out 25+ years, got to have this everyday,super value

gift for B-I-L

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my brother-in-law, who is going in for a hip replacement. His bones are fragile & this formula seemed like a smarter gift than flowers.

It appears to be satisfactory.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I cannot CREDIBLY Star-rate this product as I have not taken any other to compare with it. I have been taking it for some years along with Strontium and a rigorous gym weight-bearing program. My most recent bone checks tell me I have reversed Osteoporosis to Osteopenia so it is possible that the combination of all three has somehow worked for me.

Now Bone Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just what the doctor ordered. It helps so many areas of the body. Well priced too.

1 2