Basis for osteoporosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dutch man, age 65, I suffer from osteoporosis. The doctor prescibed Calcium and vItamin D3. Bone Strength delivers the Calcium and many other necessairy vitamines and mineralen. I also use vitamin K-2 from Now Foods. Research in The Netherlands shows that K-2 is a good extra vitamin, when one suffers from osteoporosis.

bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this to help with osteoporosis. It has an excellent selection of ingredients that are supposed to help regrow bone. Now is a good brand.

Satisfactory!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow not funny taste.

So far so good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this supplement to aid my remineralization for my teeth. Hopefully to see more change in the next few month. Tried to open the capsule to mix the powder with my own remineralize toothpaste, but not sure if it really help. But definitely recommend this product as it is the most high absorb calcium you can get after orotate, carbonate and sulfate.

like the ingredients and seems to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i do not take the 6 recommended pills i usually take 2 or 3 a day just to make sure I am getting at least some of what my body seems to need - good buy and good mixture IMHO

Bone up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

now makes great products, I'm 53 been working out 25+ years, got to have this everyday,super value

gift for B-I-L

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my brother-in-law, who is going in for a hip replacement. His bones are fragile & this formula seemed like a smarter gift than flowers.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

low price,good quality thank you!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my wife. She find it helpful.

bones