good for getting rid of muscle cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would sometimes get horrible cramps in my legs and feet while sleeping in the middle of the night or during exercise while swimming. I discovered the cramps would go away in seconds after I'd take a few of the Now Foods Bone Strength. Now I take them with every meal prophylactically and keep them at the end of pool while I exercise -- just in case. I combine them with the Now Foods Full Spectrum Mineral Caps because they both work, and I'm not sure which is better.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Right stuff. Good price. Recommended by alt. med dr.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only been on this product for about one month - chose this products because of the recommendations (which really help in deciding a product). All I can say is - I haven't experienced any stiffness or discomfort in my lower back since being on the product.

Complete formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

My last blood check showed good results. My vitamine rare is in good control! I follow a strict glutenfree diet

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Używałam vit d 20000( dawki przez 1 miesiąc) + k2mk7 używałam razem , po 3 miesiącach dentystka zauważyła że mam dużo lepsze szkliwo na zębach , nie trzeba usuwać kamienia , sam zniknął . Myję zęby pasta bez fluoru. Sama jestem pod dużym wrażeniem, wcześniej zęby bardzo mi się psuły.

very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

taking it 3x a week and it does wonders for my nails and teeth

My bones are loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I fractured an arm recently and ordered Now Foods Bone Strength. It arrived in a few days. The arm needed an operation. Both the surgeon and pharmacist recommended I take all the ingredients this product contains! My arm's healing well. The capsules are easy to take and I have no unwanted side-effects. As you can tell, I'm completely satisfied with this product, and am ordering more.

Bone Strength has just the right blend of vitamins & minerals that you need for good bones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I personly think it is great.

SUPER

Posted by elise87 on February 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works great for my pain.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Feel bones and teeth stronger than before. It's valued for money and would repeat the order.